Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help Thou Mine Unbelief


Lord, I believe. Help Thou mine unbelief


I am a firm believer that the Lord is more patient, understanding and loving toward us than the Natural Man. Lucky for us. When it is far easier for Natural Man to place themselves on the pedestals of their own strengths, it is a marvelous gift to be able to see the best in others, and lovingly encourage them through their weak areas.


As I finish this year and begin the next with uncertainty, discouragement, and degradation by those who are strong where I am weak, I am comforted by my God, who tells me, “You have done everything I have ever asked of you. I will not abandon you.” I need not listen to, nor worry about Man. He gives me a night of His peace when I am pushed too far, and I come to understand the phrase, “Sleep in heavenly peace.”

He counsels me, “Stand still and let Me provide the means..” Stand still.


Trust Him? Believe Him? Breathe?


Lord, I believe. Help Thou mine unbelief.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there my friend. Many of those who judge you, don't mean harm, but in trying to imagine what you are going through or how you are going to get through, feel overwhelmed and anxious at the very thought. They look upon your challenges as they would their own - with their own eyes. Your challenges need your eyes, thankfully the Lord helps the blind to see ;) May you be blessed with an abundance of peace and prosperity in the new year. ♥ ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ting - i've been hoping you would fill us in on what's going on...

    ReplyDelete