Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Çlassics

 I found something in today's post at the Latter-Day Homeschool blog. "A 'Classic' is anything that changes, molds and influences one for righteousness."--from A Thomas Jefferson Education
I really don't care to limit myself to the "classics" to be reading a good book.  I believe there are many authors out there creating great works of good influence outside of "classics."  If I had to leave, taking only the best things with me what books, other than scriptures, would I take with me?
My list of classics are
Fire of the Covenant by Gerald Lund
The Kingdom and the Crown series by Gerald Lund
Before the Dawn by Dean Hughs
The Peacegiver by James Ferrell
Anything by Sheri Dew
Bad Girl Creek series
Harry Potter series
The Enoch Letters-Neal A. Maxwell
The Great and Terrible series by Chris Stewart
The Millennial Glory series by Wendi L Edwards


What would my children take?  something to consider for FHE
 


No comments:

Post a Comment